A healthy, low-fat cereal, Apple Jacks is a good source of fiber, provides 11 grams of whole grain, and is an excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals. A travel-ready food, Apple Jacks are an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments.
What is the unhealthiest cereal?
15 of The Most Unhealthy Cereals in America
- 8) Kellogg’s Apple Jacks.
- 7-6) (Tie) Quaker Oats’ Oh! s.
- 7-6) (Tie) Cap’n Crunch.
- 5) Kellogg’s Smorz.
- 4) Cap’n Crunch’s Oops! All Berries.
- 3) Kellogg’s Froot Loops Marshmallows.
- 2) Golden Crisp.
- 1) Honey Smacks.
Does Apple Jacks have a lot of sugar? Apple Jacks (Kellogg), with 12 grams of sugar, less than 1 gram of fiber, and 135 milligrams of sodium in a 1 cup serving.
What cereals should you not eat?
Breakfast Cereals You Should Avoid
- Kellogg’s Honey Smacks (55.6%)
- Post Golden Crisp (51.9%)
- Kellogg’s Froot Loops Marshmellow (48.3%)
- Quaker Oats Cap’n Crunch’s OOPS! All Berries (46.9%)
- Quaker Oats Cap’n Crunch Original (44.4%)
- Quaker Oats Oh! s (44.4%)
- Kellogg’s Smorz (43.3%)
- Kellogg’s Apple Jacks (42.9%)
How many calories are in a bowl of Apple Jacks?
|Calories 110||(460 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world? 1. SPINACH. This nutrient-dense green superfood is readily available – fresh, frozen or even canned. One of the healthiest foods on the planet, spinach is packed with energy while low in calories, and provides Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and essential folate.
Are apple jacks bad for you? – Related Asked Question
What is the most unhealthy food?
List of the Most Unhealthy Foods in the World
- Super-Sweet Cereals. Breakfast cereals are commonly loaded with sugar. …
- Sugary Coffee Drinks. Many people are accustomed to starting their day with high-calorie coffee drinks. …
- Canned Soup. …
- Margarine Bars. …
- High-Calorie Soda. …
- Processed Meats. …
- Ice Cream. …
- Frozen French Fries.
Is Kellogg’s Apple Jacks healthy?
A low-fat breakfast cereal, Kellogg’s Apple Jacks is a good source of vitamins and minerals. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg’s Apple Jacks is a tasty and nutritious addition to any meal or snack any time of the day.
Do Apple Jacks have dairy?
Do Apple Jacks Contain Dairy? Apple Jacks does not contain milk, lactose, or any dairy ingredients.
Is the cereal Rice Krispies healthy?
Verdict: Kellogg’s Rice Krispies may be popular among kids for their snap, crackle and pop, but with a staggeringly high sugar content, they’re certainly not the best for maintaining a healthy diet. However, there is a relatively low amount of fat in them, so you could certainly pick an unhealthier cereal.
Is Cookie Crisp healthy?
While many argue that kids cereal isn’t the healthiest thing on the planet, Cookie Crisp only has 12 grams of total sugar, 1.5g of total fat, and 2g of dietary fiber. For the health conscious and weight conscious, Cookie Crisp has 0% cholesterol and only 11% of your daily carbohydrates.
Are Trix healthy?
According to Men’s Health, Trix, like quite a few other cereals that you shouldn’t eat, is high in sugar and low in fiber. It just won’t keep you full.
Are Honey Nut Cheerios healthy?
As part of a heart-healthy* eating plan, eating Honey Nut Cheerios each day can help lower your cholesterol. Made with whole grains and low in fat, Cheerios also provides 12 essential vitamins and minerals. That’s something that everyone can smile about!
Does Apple Jacks have any nutritional value?
A low-fat breakfast cereal, Kellogg’s Apple Jacks is a good source of vitamins and minerals.
Kellogg’s Apple Jacks Breakfast Cereal.
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 13g|
Does Apple Jacks have protein?
Cereal (Kellogg’s Apple Jacks) contains 105 calories per 28 g serving. This serving contains 1 g of fat, 1.4 g of protein and 25 g of carbohydrate. The latter is 12 g sugar and 2.6 g of dietary fiber, the rest is complex carbohydrate.
How many carbs are in Apple Jack?
Applejack liquor (1.5 fluid ounce) contains 0g total carbs, 0g net carbs, 0g fat, 0g protein, and 96 calories.
What food could you live off of?
7 Perfect Survival Foods
- Perfect Foods. (Image credit: XuRa | shutterstock) …
- Beans. (Image credit: USDA) …
- Kale. (Image credit: Justin Jernigan) …
- Cantaloupe. (Image credit: stock.xchng) …
- Berries. (Image credit: Ohio State University.) …
- Barley. (Image credit: USDA) …
- Seaweed. (Image credit: NOAA) …
- Fish. (Image credit: stock.xchng)
What 3 foods cardiologists say to avoid?
“Avoid any foods that have the words ‘trans,’ ‘hydrogenated,’ or ‘partially hydrogenated’ on the label [indicating bad fats], often found in commercially fried foods, donuts, cookies and potato chips,” advises Dr. DeVane. “Also, be aware of how many calories are coming from sugar.
What is the #1 Superfood?
Blueberries are at the top of almost every superfood list, but just about any edible berry is worthy of superfood status.
What is the most unhealthy fruit?
Worst Fruit for Weight Loss
- Bananas. Bananas are a great replacement for a pre-workout energy bar which is why you often see professional tennis players snacking on them in between games. …
- Mango. Mangos are one of the most commonly consumed fruits in the world. …
- Grapes. …
- Pomegranate. …
- Apples. …
- Blueberries. …
- Watermelon. …
What 3 foods should you avoid?
5 unhealthy foods you should avoid, according to a nutritionist
- Hot dogs. Processed meats in general are just one of the worst things you can put into your body. …
- Pretzels. Pretzels were the ultimate wolf in sheep’s clothing type of food. …
- Diet soda. …
- Processed pastries. …
- Fluorescent orange snacks.
Are pizzas unhealthy?
Pizza is a favorite food for many around the world. The addicting combination of delicious crust, sweet tomato sauce and salty mozzarella cheese is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. However, it’s commonly labeled unhealthy, as it can be high in calories, sodium and carbs.