..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Gently place the eggs in the rice cooker inner pot and add enough water to cover them.
- Stir in the baking soda and close the lid.
- Select the [Slow Cook] function and set the timer 10 minutes. …
- Take the eggs out of the rice cooker and rinse them under cold water.
- Peel and serve or refrigerate in a bowl.
Can I boil an egg in a rice cooker? Put 1/2 cup water in the rice cooker pot and place the flat steam tray in the pot. Butter a few small ramekins, crack an egg into each one. Put the ramekins in the steamer basket, close the lid, turn the machine to COOK, and cook the eggs for about 3.5 to 4 minutes.
Can you put a raw egg in a rice cooker? Step 7: Add Egg I like to add an egg on top of my rice. After the rice cooker turns off by itself, crack an egg onto the rice. Cover it immediately and wait for a few minutes until the egg is cooked.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW