How can I extend my MTN data expiry date? On MTN, as with Vodacom, the validity of a data bundle can be extended by purchasing another bundle of the same size & validity before the existing bundle is depleted or expired. A bundle of the same size and price is required to extend a bundle that is currently active on the SIM.
How do I extend my Vodacom data expiry date? You can extend the Validity Period of the Bundles you initially purchased (the “Initial Bundles”) by purchasing additional Bundles of the same size (the “Additional Bundles”) before the Initial Bundle have expired.
How do I rollover my unused data? To rollover your unused data on all networks now, all you need to do is to subscribe to a new data package before or on the expiring date of your current subscription. It doesn’t matter if you do it 5mins to its expiry time. Once you subscribe, your unused old data is rolled over automatically.
Does Vodacom prepaid data expire? Data bundles are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
How to extend data expiry date? – Related Asked Question
Can I rollover my MTN data?
Yes, you will be able to roll over any unused main data bundle as long as you buy another bundle before the current bundle expires or within the allowed grace period after the bundle expires BUT you will NOT be able rollover any unused data bonus.
How do I use MTN promotional data?
MTN is running its #WeGotU promotion that allows users to double their data and voice bundles at no additional cost.
MTN promotion lets you double your data and voice bundles
- Dial *142#
- Press 1 for “double voice” or 2 for “double data”
- Select the daily, weekly, or monthly bundle of their choice.
Why is my Vodacom data still expiring?
As it currently stands, your Vodacom monthly data bundle on contract will expire after two months, and prepaid customers who repeat data bundle purchases on a monthly basis will also see their data roll over for an additional month.
Why does my Vodacom data expire?
“If you don’t activate it, that data is gone. It’s not like at the end of the month there’s all this data leftover that we can donate to a school.”
How can I buy 1GB for R19 for 7 days on Vodacom?
Dial *135*02# >, Choose option 4 (Promotions) >, Option 1 (1GB for 1 day at R19) >, Choose Option 1 (Your Prepaid, Top Up or uChoose Number) or option 2 (Other number) >, Choose option 1 to confirm >, Press OK to continue >, Press OK to authorise payment >, Enter your card number, card expiry date and date of birth >, Enter …
How do I activate MTN 2GB for 500?
Activate MTN 500 for 2GB MTN binge plan via USSD code
- Make sure you have ₦500 on your line,
- Dial *121# on your line.
- On the next menu, select the option labelled “Data Offers 4ME” or “MTN Top Deals 4ME“.
- On the next menu, select the option that says “Get 2GB for N500“
- Complete the process.
How can I get 2GB for 300 on MTN?
Here is all you need to know about the mtn data4me special offer of N300 1.5gb data subscription and code.
- MTN 1.5gb for n300 duration or validity period is 7 days (1 week)
- mtn 1.5gb for 300 code is *121*1#
- This offer is eligibility concerned as it is for selected sims only.
- mtn data code for data4me is *121#
How can I rollover my expired data in Airtel?
Roll over your unused data and receive up to a whooping 100% bonus. Simply re-subscribe before your data expires. Dial *141# to get started now.
What is promotional data Vodacom?
Vodacom has launched three new 30-day promotional LTE bundles available exclusively to new prepaid customers. Everyday-ta! Data Bundles come standard with a bolt-on YouTube data allocation, enabling customers to stay connected on SA’s leading network.
Does data still expire?
If no data is used in that month, the oldest data is forfeited. The same applies to recurring data bundles purchased by contract and prepaid customers. “On ad hoc bundles, data can be rolled-over in perpetuity, as long as the customer buys another bundle before the existing bundle expires.
How can I get 1GB free data on Vodacom?
Customers can check the remaining balance on the free 1GB data bundle via:
- Direct USSD code *100*600# (Prepaid, Topup and uChoose only)
- Direct USSD code *111*600# (All payment types)
- MyPhone – dial *111#
- Dial toll free IVR 100.
- Vodacom online portal (Vodacom.co.za), Mobi site and MyVodacom App.
What does it mean to rollover unused data?
Data rollover means having your unused data roll over from one month to the next. So, if for example you have a 4GB data allowance and only used 3GB one month, the next month the 1GB that you didn’t use would be added to your allowance, giving you 5GB to play with.
How can I get MTN 1GB for 200?
How Can I Activate MTN 200 for 1GB? You can activate the 200 naira data plan by dialing *131*65*2# or you can also dial *567#.
Which MTN plan is best for data?
1. MTN Pulse. If you are interested in cheap calls and low rate MTN data for browsing, then the Pulse tariff plan is the best for you.
How long does MTN data last?
How long can I keep the data for? MTN Data4Keeps bundles only expire 365 days after activation.
How can I get MTN 10GB free?
HOW TO GET FREE 10GB DATA AFTER UPGRADING YOUR MTN SIM TO 4G:
- After completing the upgrading process, just insert your SIM in a 4G enabled phone.
- Send an SMS with the word “4G” to 131. Or simple send 4G to 131 using your text message.
- Your SIM/line will be loaded or credited with FREE 10GB data.
Does MTN contract data expire?
Each data bundle will be valid for 1 calendar month, or until it is depleted. Once the data bundle has been depleted, or has expired after the first calendar month, the customers will be billed for their data usage at MTN’s standard out-of-bundle rates.
How do you know when your data is expiring?
Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my Vodacom data expiry date?
Datawyze: How to check your data bundle balance
- Download the My Vodacom App. As soon as you log into the My Vodacom App, you’ll see your balances displayed. …
- Log in to My Vodacom on the Vodacom website. You can view your data balance on the My account summary page of My Vodacom. …
- Dial *135# …
- Activate email notifications.
How can I buy 1gb night data on Vodacom for r12?
To buy Night Owl data bundles, dial *135#, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.
Can you transfer Vodacom data to another number?
A contract customer may transfer an SMS, MMS or Data bundle to any Vodacom contract, prepaid or top up customer. A contract customer can receive an SMS, MMS or Data bundle from another Vodacom customer. All Airtime Transfer business rules will apply in respect of the limit a customer has for bundle transfer.
How do I transfer data from Vodacom to MTN?
How to transfer data
- To get started dial *135#
- Access “Services” via the services selection.
- Select “Next” to access the next menu.
- Choose the “Data Transfer” option.
- Pick the data bundle you wish to transfer.
- Select the amount of data you wish to transfer to your recipient.
- Choose your recipient.
- Confirm your selection.
How can I get free data?
5 Net Neutral Apps That Give You Free Mobile Internet Data
- Gigato. Probably one of the best known apps in the category, Gigato has been around for a while and allows users to “earn” data on the app, which can then be redeemed from your carrier. …
- Earn Talktime. …
- Paytunes. …
- My Ads (India) …
- Recharging your phone.
What is the cheapest data bundle in South Africa?
Telkom and Cell C offer the cheapest mobile data bundles in South Africa, a MyBroadband comparison shows. Telkom recently reduced its 1GB monthly data bundle price from R99 to R79 and introduced a new 1.5GB bundle at R89.
How can I buy cheap data on Vodacom?
- Ensure that you have sufficient airtime.
- Dial *135# and follow the prompts to purchase a Daily Data bundle.
- To check your balance after buying the bundle, simply dial *135# or send an SMS with “balance” to 136.
What is * 121 used for in MTN?
You can access MTN4ME by: Dialing *121# on your mobile phone. Visiting www.mtnonline.com/offers. Visiting myMTN App, Click on the MegaDealZone tab and use the “Crack the Egg” feature to redeem your offer.
How can I activate MTN 1.5 GB for 500?
MTN 500 For 1.5GB | MTN Pulse Data Plan and Subscription Code
- Dial *406*1# to Migrate to MTN Pulse.
- Recharge N500 (Click to learn how to load airtime from your bank)
- Dial *406*2#, you should see a response similar to that of the image below, then Select 1 (You will be charged N500 for this bundle)
How can I get MTN data cheap?
MTN N50 for 25MB Data Plan Code
To subscribe, Text “104” to 131. Valid for 24 Hrs ( 1 day). With N350, you will get MTN 1GB data for one day. To subscribe, Text “155” to 131.
How do I activate MTN 120GB?
How do I activate the initial 120GB Welcome Data Offer? A. Just register your new HyNetflex SIM card and insert it into your HyNetflex router to receive your 120GB Welcome data offer automatically.
How can I get 1.5 GB of 500?
FEATURES OF THE AIRTEL 1.5GB for 500 NAIRA EXCLUSIVE PLAN
All you need to do is dial *418#. If you get a message that you have insufficient credit, then you are eligible to subscribe to this exclusive plan.
How can I get MTN bonus recharge?
Yes, you will be able to receive the airtime and data bonus when you recharge via the following channels:
- USSD (*555*PIN#)
- myMTN web.
- myMTN app.
- MTN OnDemand.
- Interactive Voice Response (180)
Does Airtel rollover unused data?
Your unused data at the end of the month, will be always added back to your data allowance for the next month.
Can we get free data on Airtel?
Steps to get Free 2 GB data on Prepaid Sims
Call on 52122 from your Airtel number. It will automatically get cut. You will receive a verification message within 24 hours (sometimes instantly). To check your Airtel Free Data Trick balance, you can dial *121*2#.
How can I get next day data in Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122. …
- You will receive success message for ‘Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
Does Vodacom have unlimited data?
Yes, Vodacom has unlimited bundles, but it is available on its fibre broadband network.
How do I load Vodacom data vouchers?
Steps To Load Vodacom Airtime To Recharge Your Account
- Insert the Vodacom SIM you want to load the voucher onto your cellphone.
- Make sure you have a Vodacom network signal on your cellphone.
- Wipe the voucher card gently to reveal the recharge digits.
- Now, dial *136*01*Recharge PIN#.
What is promo data?
Promotional data is defined as data that is used for promotional documents such as postcards, letters, business cards another such documents. Promotional data only contains a number of fields and their values.