NOT THAT: Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a sugar bomb to say the least. Just touching it can rub a gram of 2 of sugar on to your finger tips.. It may contain “real cinnamon” but it has loads of other junk like sugar, fructose, maltodextrin and dextrose (all sneaky little names of unhealthy sugars).
Are Cinnamon Toast Crunch bad for you? According to Cheatsheet, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of your worst breakfast cereal choices if you’re health conscious and want to monitor your sugar intake. A small serving of the cereal has 200 calories and delivers 10 grams of sugar.
What’s the bad ingredient in Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Trisodium phosphate in cereal – FDA approved poison, YAY! It is also found in Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Kix, Trix, Cocoa Puffs, and MANY more.
What is the unhealthiest cereal?
15 of The Most Unhealthy Cereals in America
- 8) Kellogg’s Apple Jacks.
- 7-6) (Tie) Quaker Oats’ Oh! s.
- 7-6) (Tie) Cap’n Crunch.
- 5) Kellogg’s Smorz.
- 4) Cap’n Crunch’s Oops! All Berries.
- 3) Kellogg’s Froot Loops Marshmallows.
- 2) Golden Crisp.
- 1) Honey Smacks.
Is Cinnamon Toast Crunch a bad breakfast? CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH In fact, they’re made from whole grain wheat and rice flour and dish up 13 vitamins and minerals. However, one cup also contains 170 calories, 4 grams of fat and the preservative BHT, so limit yourself to one serving.
Is Cinnamon Toast Crunch bad for weight loss? One cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch The food industry loves to label foods as “healthy” when they may actually be calorically dense and not as nutritious as you think. The granola has more fiber (10.5g versus 2g) but it does include 1.5 grams of saturated fat whereas the Cinnamon Toast Crunch contains none.
Why is cinnamon toast crunch bad for you? – Related Asked Question
Which cereal is best for weight loss?
The Best Breakfast Cereals for Weight Loss
- General Mills Cheerios.
- Kellogg’s All-Bran.
- General Mills Fiber One Original.
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.
- Kellogg’s Bite Size Unfrosted Mini-Wheats.
- Kashi GoLean.
- Post Shredded Wheat ‘n Bran.
- Nature’s Path Organic SmartBran.
Does Cinnamon Toast Crunch have a lot of sugar?
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch. A personal favorite of mine, Cinnamon Toast Crunch tops the list with 9 grams of sugar and 130 calories only ¾ of a cup.
Is Cinnamon Toast Crunch the best cereal?
Over 72 percent of voters picked cinnamon Toast Crunch as their favorite cereal. The top 10 based on over 169,000 votes are: Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Frosted Flakes.
Does Cinnamon Toast Crunch have real cinnamon?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch consists of wholegrain wheat and rice squares about 1.37cm in size, which are then coated with a blend of cinnamon and sugar, and fortified with various vitamins and minerals.
Is Cinnamon Toast Crunch a grain?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is made with whole grains (16g whole grain per serving, at least 48g recommended daily) and 12 vitamins and minerals, and it can be a part of a quick breakfast for kids and the whole family. It doesn’t get more awesome than this.
What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world?
1. SPINACH. This nutrient-dense green superfood is readily available – fresh, frozen or even canned. One of the healthiest foods on the planet, spinach is packed with energy while low in calories, and provides Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and essential folate.
Is life cinnamon cereal healthy?
This cereal has 6 g of sugars, 17 g of other carbohydrates and 3 g of protein per serving. Going by the Mayo Clinic’s guidelines, Life is a little short of the recommended dietary fiber, but it does have fewer than 13 g of sugars.
What is the Sugariest cereal?
What’s the sugariest cereal of them all? According to the Environmental Working Group, it’s Kellogg’s Honey Smacks. The cereal is described as “sweetened puffed wheat cereal,” which doesn’t quite let on to the fact that 55.6 percent of the stuff is sugar.
What cereal is highest in sugar?
Among 19 Kellogg’s and Nestle/General Mills breakfast cereals, Kellogg’s Honey Smacks was reported to contain the highest amount of sugar, with 57 grams per 100 grams.
Which cereal has the least amount of sugar?
You may be surprised how they stack up:
- Nature’s Path Sunrise: 6.82 g. …
- Corn Pops: 6.75 g. …
- Honey Bunches of Oats: 6 g. …
- Alpha Bits: 4.5 g. …
- Wheaties: 4 g. …
- Special K: 3 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider. …
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes: 2.25 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider. …
- Rice Chex: 1.5 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider.
Is Frosted Flakes bad for you?
Sugar-frosted cornflakes are high in sugar and low in fibre as well as usually coming with added salt. Sugar-frosted flakes are usually nutritionally similar to other sweetened cereals like chocolate rice cereals, or honey-nut coated cereals.
How many calories are in Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Per 1 Cup Serving: 170 calories, 0 g sat fat (0% DV), 230 mg sodium (10% DV), 12 g total sugars. 16 g whole grain per serving at least 48 g recommended daily.
Why does Cinnamon Toast Crunch taste different?
In 2012, Cinnamon Toast Crunch changed the recipe slightly, which affected the nutritional content to increase the whole grains and decrease the amount of sugar and sodium. Thankfully, for its fans, the change did not seem to noticeably impact the flavor (via Consumerist).
What breakfast foods help lose weight?
14 Healthy Breakfast Foods That Help You Lose Weight
- Eggs. Rich in protein and a wealth of important vitamins and minerals, such as selenium and riboflavin, eggs are a true powerhouse of nutrition (1). …
- Wheat Germ. …
- Bananas. …
- Yogurt. …
- Smoothies. …
- Berries. …
- Grapefruits. …
Can you lose weight just eating cereal?
You may lose weight on the cereal diet as a result of calorie restriction. Still, you may not be able to keep the weight off long term due to some of the effects that calorie restriction has on your metabolism.
What is the best cereal to eat at night?
Cereals like corn flakes, crisp rice, granola, and raisin bran can be a great comfort to your stomach, and a great protein source. Warm cereal alternatives like oatmeal, cream of wheat, and quinoa are perfect food soothers for sleepy time. Simple Light Carbs: If it’s a salty or savory snack you crave, that’s okay.
Is Krave cereal healthy?
Krave Cereal Nutrition
The first AND second ingredient in Krave is sugar. That means Krave contains more sugar than any other ingredient. Although the cereal is marketed as having a “good source of fiber and made with whole grain”, it turns out that this breakfast cereal isn’t even remotely healthy.
What are the most healthiest cereals?
The 15 Healthiest Cereals You Can Eat
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals. …
- Nature’s Path Organics Superfood Cereals. …
- Barbara’s Shredded Wheat Cereal. …
- Arrowhead Mills Spelt Flakes. …
- Cauliflower “Oatmeal” …
- DIY Peanut Butter Puffs Cereal. …
- Love Grown Original Power O’s. …
- DIY Flax Chia Cereal.
What cereals should you not eat?
Breakfast Cereals You Should Avoid
- Kellogg’s Honey Smacks (55.6%)
- Post Golden Crisp (51.9%)
- Kellogg’s Froot Loops Marshmellow (48.3%)
- Quaker Oats Cap’n Crunch’s OOPS! All Berries (46.9%)
- Quaker Oats Cap’n Crunch Original (44.4%)
- Quaker Oats Oh! s (44.4%)
- Kellogg’s Smorz (43.3%)
- Kellogg’s Apple Jacks (42.9%)
What is the #1 cereal in America?
1. Cheerios. America’s favorite cereal by both revenue and boxes sold is Cheerios.
What is the most eaten cereal in the world?
So what IS the most popular cereal of all time?
- Honey Nut Cheerios.
- Raisin Bran.
- Multigrain Cheerios.
- Honey Bunches of Oats.
- Frosted Flakes.
What is the most popular cereal in 2021?
Post’s® Top 5 Most Popular Cereals in 2021:
- Honey Bunches of Oats® with Almonds cereal. …
- Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal. …
- Honey Bunches of Oats® Honey Roasted cereal. …
- Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal. …
- Malt-O-Meal® Fruity Dyno-Bites® cereal.