Needing a really quick and easy meal when there is no time to cook? This sandwich melt is the perfect solution.
13 x 9 Sandwich Melt
- 12 rolls split in half I used homemade rolls, can use Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Sliced Ham
- Provolone Cheese
- Cream Cheese with onion and chive
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Layer bottom of the rolls with couple of ham slices.
- Place provolone cheese on top of ham.
- Spread top of the roll with cream cheese onion and chive spread.
- Combine the melted butter, parsley and Dijon mustard. Pour over the top of the sandwiches.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil on 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes more or until cheese is melted and roll tops are light brown.