..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1/2 large ripe banana
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
Minutes to prepare: 5 | Minutes to cook: 1
1. Cut banana into chunks and put into a small blender jar with milk; blend until smooth.
2. Put the dry oatmeal in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Pour the banana mixture on top of oatmeal & stir to incorporate.
4. Microwave (uncovered) on high setting for 30 seconds.
5. Stir & microwave another 30 seconds.
6. Stir in peanut butter.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW