A warm and comforting dish which makes it a joy to eat your vegetables. Convenient for any night of the week but nice enough for company, this recipe is quick and easy to prepare.
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1½ cups Friendly Farms Half & Half
- 4 ounces Happy Farms Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons PrianoShredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- ½ cup Friendly Farms Sour Cream
- ½ teaspoon Stonemill EssentialsIodized Salt
- Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 strips Appleton Farms Ready to Serve Bacon (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place cauliflower into a medium casserole dish.
Heat half & half in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until steam begins to rise from surface and small bubbles form around the edge of pan.
Add Monterey Jack, 1 cup parmesan cheese and sour cream. Stir to combine thoroughly.
Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over cauliflower to cover evenly.
Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and continue baking uncovered for 10-20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Prepare bacon according to package instructions and crumble. Immediately top hot cauliflower with crumbled bacon and remaining parmesan cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Source : aldi.us