- 6-8 medium (3 lbs.) potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1/2 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 6 green onions (chopped)
- 2 celery ribs (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons diced pimiento (drained)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- garnish with paprika, celery sticks
COOK potatoes in boiling water to cover in a Dutch oven over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
PLACE potatoes in a large bowl. Add bacon, chopped green onions, and next 4 ingredients. Stir together Blue Plate Mayonnaise and sour cream until blended. Pour over potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.