- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved
- 6 carrots, cut diagonally in 1 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, garlic and thyme; set aside.
Place brussels sprouts and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in balsamic vinegar mixture; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place into oven and bake until browned and tender, about 20-25 minutes.
Serve immediately with cranberries, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 2.9g
Saturated Fat 0.4g
Total Carbohydrate 23.7g
Dietary Fiber 6.5g