You will need the following Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro,
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, minced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (14 oz.) bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lime juice
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and taco seasoning until combined.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine all other ingredients (coleslaw mix, bell peppers, black beans, corn, cilantro and jalapeño) in a large bowl.
Toss with taco seasoning mixture until everything is thoroughly coated, then top with more cilantro, if desired.