..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream (I used light)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onion. Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and hot.
Serve with bread slices, crackers, or veggies
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW