..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 4 c rice, prepared
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 lb of medium-size cooked shrimp (optional).
- 1 c peas and carrots, frozen
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 c soy sauce
1. Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
2. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
3. Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
4. Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
5. Add rice, chicken or shrimp or both, and soy sauce to the pan. Stir to combine all ingredients and remove from heat.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW