- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract, or more to taste
- 9 drops green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, or to taste (Optional)
- ½ teaspoon green decorator sugar, or to taste (Optional)
Blend ice cream, milk, mint extract, and food coloring together in a blender until smooth.
Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of 2 tall glasses; pour shake into glass. Top with whipped cream and green decorator sugar.