- 3 thin chicken breast cutlets
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 wedges spreadable garlic and herb cheese (such as The Laughing Cow(R)), softened
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 toothpicks, or as needed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Pound chicken cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness between two pieces of plastic wrap. Sprinkle both sides of cutlets with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Mash cheese wedges with a fork in a small bowl and stir to a creamy consistency. Add broccoli and shredded Cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
Spread broccoli filling evenly over the middle of each cutlet. Start from one end, roll cutlets up and secure edges with toothpicks.
Combine flour and paprika in a shallow bowl. Dredge chicken rolls in the mixture.
Heat olive oil in a oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken rolls into skillet and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn over and brown the other side for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
Place skillet into the preheated oven and bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 14 to 16 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove toothpicks and serve.