..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Breakfast Bundt Cake
- 1 cup diced Ham
- 2 cup tater tots… still frozen
- 1 dozen whisked eggs
- 1 can Pilsbury Grands biscuits ..diced up (raw)
- 2 cup Cheese…your choice…I used Cheddar
- 1/4 cup milk
- All mixed together. Put in greased bundt pan. Bake on 400 degrees for 45 mins. When done flip onto platter and cut and serve
- You can use any meat or any veggie you want!!!! The key is not to add too much bread and the tater tots add just the right amount of potatoes…they shred up and you would think they were hash browns without making it dense! I have made this SOOOOO many times and varied the ingredients almost every single time! but this morning these were the simple ingredients I used!!!
- So get creative!!!! you won’t find this recipe anywhere because, as usual I MADE IT UP!
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW