..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
This tasted just like a loaded baked potato and went great as a side dish to a grilled steak.
- 8 ounces greek yogurt cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces 2% greek yogurt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 pouch (2.8 ounce) real bacon pieces
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 30 ounces shredded hash-brown potatoes
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spray an 8×10 inch baking dish with cooking spay.
In a large bowl, blend together the cream cheese, yogurt, 1+1/2 cups cheddar cheese, butter, dressing mix, bacon and chives.
Fold in the hash browns.
Place mixture into prepared baking dish.
Using the back of a wooden spoon, even out the mixture in the pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
Back an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW