Cheeseburger Tots are tater tot bites filled with cheeseburger and topped with a special sauce.An easy game day recipe for your upcoming super bowl party!
- 48 Tater Tots, frozen
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- ½ c. Onion, finely diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Pickle Relish
- 1 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Note: You can use more or less of any of these condiments according to your taste!
- Mini Pickles for garnish
- ½ c. Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. Pickle relish
- 2 Tbsp. Yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat. Once meat has browned drain the grease then add beef and onions back to the skillet and cook until softened.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, and pickle relish to the ground beef and stir to combine.Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease a mini muffin pan and place three tater tots in each cup. Bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the muffin pan from the oven and use a tamper to press the tater tots down into each cup. This will create a tater tot cup.
- Fill the tater tots will the ground beef mixture and top with cheddar cheese.
- Place the tater tots back in the oven and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheeseburger tots from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the muffin pan.
- While the cheeseburger tots cool mix together all of the special sauce ingredients.
- Drizzle the special sauce over the cheeseburger tots and top with mini pickle slices.