..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- ¼ cup mild red taco sauce, or more to taste
- ½ cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¾ cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Thoroughly combine beef, tortilla chips, pepper Jack cheese, onion, and taco seasoning in a bowl.
Whisk eggs, milk, and taco sauce together in a separate bowl. Add to meat mixture and stir until well combined.
Press mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan and top with a strip of taco sauce down the center.
Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and browned on top, 45 to 60 minutes.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW