Calories 117 | Fat 4.23g | Carbohydrate 15.88g | Fiber 0.3g | Protein 3.6g
- 3/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp light butter, melted
- 2/3 cup(s) low fat cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) light fruit pie filling, cherry
Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently; refrigerate until ready to use.
In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat both types of cream cheese until fluffy. Add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar; beat until smooth.
Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into muffin liners; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling. Yields 1 cheesecake per serving.