..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is a very good dish to make. You can either make stir fry with chicken or beef, broccoli or carrots. You can serve it as a main course or a side dish. It goes well with white rice too and has a nice crunch to it! Try making this at home!
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
This easy step by step Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry recipe is perfect for anyone who loves a good stir fry. The vegetables and spices in this dish will make it a delicious one for any meal!
- 3 tbsps of soy sauce.
- 1 cup of chicken broth.
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- 2 tsps of cornstarch.
- 2 tsps of finely chopped ginger.
- 2 cups of broccoli flowerets.
- 2 tsps of sugar.
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Over medium high heat, heat a sprayed 12 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and add in the chicken, garlic and ginger fry until brown for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ¾ cup of broth, soy sauce and sugar and cook covered for 5 minutes stirring halfway.
- Add in broccoli and cook covered for an additional 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ¼ cup of broth with the cornstarch and pour in the skillet.
- Cook while stirring to thicken the sauce.
- Easy, peasy and delicious! Fried broccoli adds an amazing flavor to my chicken, it’s so delicious guys, I’m telling you! I had this with a warm vegetable salad it was just perfect.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW