- 1/3 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons fat-free egg product
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded, reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (1 1/2 oz)
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn (1 can) , drained
- 15 ounces black beans (1 can) , drained and rinsed
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray 8×4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, water and egg product; spread in pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until outsides turn white; drain. Stir in salsa; heat until hot. Spoon over batter in pan to within 1/2 inch of edges.
3. Bake about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese. Add drained corn, black beans, Bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted; loosen from sides of pan.
Makes 2 Servings :220 cal, 23g protein, 5g fat, 20g carbs, 0g fiber