..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 6 oz dry linguine pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp lemon-pepper
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 2 tsp olive or cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon or dill, crushed
1. Cook pasta according to directions, adding broccoli the last 4 minutes. Drain; keep warm.
2. Combine broth, cornstarch and seasoning; set aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in hot oil 4 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring often.
4. Stir cornstarch mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Stir in tarragon; cook for 2 minutes. Serve over pasta.
1.5 Cups Per Serving
Per serving: Calories 293, Cholesterol 49 mg, Carbs 36 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 27 g; SmartPoints: 7
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW