Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
8 SP Freestyle, 9sp/9pp per serving
- 1 can of low fat cream of chicken soup (284ml)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup milk (I used 1%)
- Juice from ½ squeezed lemon
- 10 oz cooked chicken (I used shredded but cubed will work to)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli (feel free to swap out for a different veggie to suit you)
- 2 cups cooked white rice (or brown if you prefer but it’s 2 points higher)
- Dash of salt & pepper
- ⅔ cup reduced fat shredded cheese (I used a 3 cheese blend)
- 1 pkg pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, microwave your frozen broccoli with 3Tbsp of water for 2-3 minutes, mixing it half way.
In a large bowl mix your soup, chicken, broth, broccoli, cooked rice, lemon, milk, shredded cheese and salt & pepper. Stir well.
Pour out into your casserole dish.
Take your crescent roll dough and keep it rolled up, cut into 8 equal parts (cut in half, then cut those halves in half) cut all 8 pieces in 4 (see picture below)
Evenly place biscuit pieces over your chicken mixture, sprinkle with grated parmesan.
Bake in oven for approx 28-30 minutes, until your crescent rolls are golden brown.
Makes 6 servings, each serving weighs out at approx 11oz and incl 5 crescent pieces.
SP Freestyle- 8 using WW recipe builder
Smart points- 9 using SP calculator
Points plus- 9 using PP calculator
Nutritional info (not incl broccoli) per serving.. Calories 328..Fat 8.6g…Saturated fat 3.6g… Carbs 38.4g… Fiber 0.4g… Sugars 5.4g… Protein 24.2g using My Fitness Pal