- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 (10 oz.) can chunk chicken breast in Water, drained
- 8 slices Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
Stir the yogurt, mayonnaise, celery, onion and chicken in a medium bowl.
Divide the chicken mixture among 4 bread slices.
Top with the tomato, lettuce and remaining bread slices.
Makes 4 Sandwiches
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 224, Sat. Fat 1.6 g, Protein 17 g, Carbs 31 g, Sodium 578 mg, Fiber 5g