- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (3.90 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, finely crush 24 of the cookies; stir in melted butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
In a small bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until smooth; spread over cooled crust. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon cream cheese mixture over pudding; gently spread to cover pudding. Spread remaining whipped topping over the cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Coarsely crush the remaining 8 cookies. Sprinkle crushed cookies and chips over whipped topping before serving.
1 piece: 448 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.