- 2 cups Domino white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Wesson vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons McCormick ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Morton salt
- 3 (4 ounce) jars carrot baby food
- 1 jar cream cheese frosting
- Chopped nuts for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10×15 inch jelly roll pan. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat sugar, oil and eggs until smooth. Mix in the flour mixture. Stir in the baby food carrots.
Spread batter into a 10×15 inch jelly roll pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool before frosting and adding nuts.