- ½ tsp reduced-sodium crab seasoning (or substitute ¼ tsp paprika and ¼ tsp garlic powder for a sodium-free alternative)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp whole-wheat flour
- 12 oz boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut into 12 strips
- 2 Tbsp fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 egg white (or substitute 2 Tbsp egg white substitute)
- 3C cornflake cereal, crushed
- ¼C ketchup
- ¼C 100 percent orange juice
- ¼C balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp deli mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 400 ºF.
Mix crab seasoning, pepper, and flour in a bowl.
Add chicken strips, and toss well to coat evenly.
Combine milk and egg white in a separate bowl, and mix well. Pour over seasoned chicken, and toss well.
Place crushed cornflakes in a separate bowl. Dip each chicken strip into the cornflakes, and coat well. Place strips on a nonstick baking sheet. (Discard any leftover cornflake mixture.)
Bake chicken strips for 10–12 minutes (to a minimum internal temperature of 165 ºF).
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by combining all ingredients and mixing well.
Serve three chicken strips with ¼ cup dipping sauce.