Howdy guys! I’m in the mood for an Easy Sliders Recipe. Let’s change things up too because I’m tired of pizza. We’re doing Stromboli tonight!
Oh just look at that ooey-gooey cheesy goodness! I wish you could have been in my kitchen while they were cooking because they smelled just as good as they looked.
Know what else I love about it? It’s a great recipe to get the kids involved. Let me show you how simple it is!
In a greased 13×9, add the bottom half of your sliders and top with your favorite pizza sauce. Then give it a good sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
Layer on slices of Mozzarella Cheese, Pepperoni and Cooked Ham. Mmm, that ham was so yummy. I could have made a meal of that by itself. LOL
Place the top half of the buns back on and melt 2 tbsp of butter. Add 2 tsp of minced garlic and mix. Drizzle your butter & garlic mixture over the buns and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning and Parmesan Cheese.
Bake covered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes then uncover and bake for 10 more.
Easy Stromboli Sliders
- 1 pkg Slider Rolls
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce
- 8 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pkg Pepperoni
- 1 lb Cooked Ham Slices
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer in bottom half of rolls into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover rolls in pizza sauce and drizzle with 1 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- Layer on Mozzarella, Pepperoni and Ham as desired.
- Add top layer of rolls.
- Melt 2 TBSP of butter and mix in Minced Garlic. Use basting brush to cover rolls with the mixture then sprinkle with Italian Seasoning and remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove and Enjoy!