- 2 C assorted vegetables, chopped—such as mushrooms, zucchini, red bell peppers, or spinach (Leftover Friendly)
- 12 oz 99 percent lean ground turkey
- ½ C whole-wheat breadcrumbs (or substitute regular breadcrumbs)
- ¼ C fat-free evaporated milk
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, rinsed, dried, and chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, rinsed, dried, and chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
Steam or lightly sauté the assortment of vegetables.
Combine vegetables and the rest of the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray, and spread meatloaf mixture evenly in the pan.
Combine all ingredients for glaze. Brush glaze on top of the meatloaf.
Bake meatloaf in the oven for 45–50 minutes (to a minimum internal temperature of 165 ºF).
Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into eight even slices.
Serve two slices on each plate.