- 3 c frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 c egg whites, slightly beaten
- 4 oz turkey light meat, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 c fat-free milk
- 1 c low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
Preheat oven to 425 F. Press potatoes into bottom of an eight inch square dish.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until heated through. Cool ten minutes. In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, cheese, and bell peppers. Mix well. Spoon into potato crust. In another mixing bowl, combine egg whites, milk, salt, and black pepper.
Mix well. Pour over turkey mixture.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for 25 minutes, or until set.
Makes 8 Equal Servings
Nutrition Facts: Calories 75; Total Fat 1g; Cholesterol 12mg; Sodium 634mg; Carbs 6g; Fiber 2g; Protein 9g