Yum, yum and yum! My husband was so excited about these Mexican Style Stuffed Shells and I loved how easy it was to put together.
Another thing I love about this meal is it’s budget friendly. The ingredients may already be in your fridge or pantry and if not, they are really inexpensive to purchase.
Something else to consider.. This makes a good bit, so if you’re rocking a family of 2-4 there will be leftovers to freeze and eat later. This is a huge plus for me.
If I can save time and money, I’m in!
Mexican Style Stuffed Shells
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can 14.5 Fire Roasted Tomatoes Diced
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend Shredded
- 1/2 box of jumbo shells about 25
- 1 jar Chi Chi's Cilantro Salsa
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook Shells according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Set aside.
- Heat a Non-Stick Skillet over Med heat.
- Add ground beef and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until brown, drain.
- Add Fire Roasted Tomatoes and Taco Seasoning. Mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 cup Cheese and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stuff each shell with your mixture and place in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and cook uncovered 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with Cilantro Salsa.