This is a cute recipe we found on Facebook for these Mini Potpies, if you are in the mood for something quick and easy this is a perfect recipe. Takes about 5-10 minutes of prep time and only 20 minutes to cook.
Open 1 tube of biscuits and roll one out flat. We used the small biscuits but the larger ones are easier to flatten and make fit inside the pan.
Place biscuit inside pan, forming them to make the cup shape.
Combine 1 can of cream of chicken soup with 1/3 Cup mixed veggies, and if you would like you can also add 1 can of chunk chicken. We didn’t and they turned out fine, but in future recipes I think we will.
Add mixture into biscuits.
Bake potpies for about 20 minutes, or until done.
If you would like you can also add cheese on top like we did.
All that’s left is to cool, serve, and enjoy.
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 tube of biscuits
- 1/3 Cup mixed veggies
- 1 can of chunk chicken optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open tube of biscuits and roll one out flat.
- Place biscuit inside pan, forming them to make the cup shape.
- Combine cream of chicken soup with mixed veggies.
- Add mixture into biscuits.
- Bake for 20 min, or until done.
- Cool then serve.