..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 cloves medium garlic cloves
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp dill, minced
- 1/4 cups fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cups plain fat-free yogurt,
- Greek-variety recommended
- 3 medium sweet red peppers, or
- 1 each red, yellow and green pepper
- 16 small cremini mushrooms, or
- white mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
To prepare dip, mash garlic and 1/8 teaspoon of salt together in a small serving bowl with a serrated spoon or a utensil with a sharp edge. Stir in dill, sour cream and yogurt; set aside.
Preheat grill to high. To prepare kebabs, core and seed each pepper; cut each into 8 chunks. Arrange 3 pieces of pepper and 2 mushrooms on each of eight 12-inch metal skewers. Lightly coat kebabs with cooking spray; season with salt and pepper.
Grill kebabs until peppers are tender and lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side. Serve kebabs with dip.
Makes 8 Servings (1 kebab and about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dip per serving)
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW