- 1 8oz package of mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 cup fat free vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp light butter
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt at room temp
- Generously pray a medium sized sauce pan with nonfat cooking spray, and set over medium heat. Add in the garlic, and butter and sauté until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add in the wine and mushrooms and sauté for another 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in broth, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally until broth boils, then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in milk and nutmeg, and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat, let sit for 2 minutes, and then stir in yogurt. Stir constantly until well blended.
- Divide evenly amongst 4 small bowls and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)