..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 cups macaroni (I use ditalini)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped (green and white parts)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- paprika, for garnish
Prepare the pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and set aside to drain well.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, celery, green onion, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Place the drained, cooled pasta in a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise mixture and stir into the pasta until well combined. Gently stir in the chopped egg. Sprinkle with paprika, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for at least a couple of hours before serving.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW