..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Craving a fresh and healthy drink? Nothing says healthy like fresh oranges. This gives me the energy boost I need the first thing in the morning for breakfast. An afternoon pick me up or a great refreshing treat during the evening.
Orange Julius Smoothies
- 4 oranges peeled and pulled apart into segments.
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/3 cup milk regular milk can be replaced with soy, almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender place the oranges, ice, milk and vanilla.
- Cover, and blend until smooth.
- See how fast and easy this refreshing Orange Julius Smoothie is to make.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW