..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 8 Eggland’s Best eggs.
- ½ cup of half & half cream.
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 cup of finely chopped fully cooked ham.
- ¼ cup of finely chopped green onion.
- ¼ cup of finely chopped onion.
Preheat the oven to 400° and grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
Mix together the eggs and cream in a large bowl and mix in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion.
Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
Simple, easy, and delicious! You can add anything you like, but I like it better this way. The onion and pepper goes perfectly with the eggs.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW