These peanut butter bars taste amazing and take next to no time to prepare. After an hour or so in the refrigerator, you’ll have created peanut butter perfection!
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs I used Keebler
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter plus 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips 1 3/4 cups
- Using a hand mixer in a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, butter, and 1 1/4 cup peanut butter. Mix until blended well.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into bottom of a glass 9″ x 13″dish. Press the ‘batter’ evenly into the dish and smooth over the surface with a spatula.
- In a double broiler (or the microwave) melt the chocolate chips with the remaining peanut butter, stirring occasionally. Heat until mixture is completely smooth and then allow to cool for about one minute. Pour the chocolate over your prepared peanut butter layer. Spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. (I left mine overnight before digging in!) Cut into 24 squares and enjoy!