- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 7 minutes. Cool.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy.
Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; chill until serving.
Break pretzel mixture into small pieces; stir into pineapple mixture.