Quick chocolate fudge has been a mad foodie favorite for years. A common recipe, its easy to make and insanely good. If you aren’t a fan of nuts, feel free to substitute dried fruit, mini-marshmallows, candies, etc. Go crazy!
Quick Chocolate Fudge
- 18 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract Madagascar Vanilla preferred
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts or pecans
- Chocolate Fudge
- Line a 8x8 or 9x9 cake pan with wax paper. Combine the semi-sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium low heat and stir.
- Keep stirring till the chips melt completely and the mixture is creamy and lump-free. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and all of the crushed nuts. Mix Well. Pour into the cake pan and press lightly to the edges.
- Allow the fudge to cool and set overnight and then cut into 3/4 inch pieces to serve.
- For the best texture, store in an air tight container in the fridge.