..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) frozen potato and four-cheese blend pierogies
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Slow Cooked Ham
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
Heat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 5 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add Neufchatel and milk; stir until Neufchatel is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
Combine pierogies, ham and peas in 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with Neufchatel sauce and shredded cheese.
Bake 40 min. or until heated through.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW