- 3 C cooked white rice
- 1lb Shrimp peeled & deveined
- 3 C Grilled pre-cooked chicken
- 2 T Oil (Sesame, Peanut or Olive)
- 1/2 C green onions chopped
- 4 T Soy Sauce
- 1 pkg diced carrots & peas
- 1 C bean sprouts
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Large eggs scrambled
1. Heat 1T oil over high heat on the wok or cast iron pan. Sprinkle salt over shrimp. Toss to season well. Add shrimp to pan and cook until almost done. About 1 minute on each side or until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. Leaving some oil in pan.
2. Add eggs to the pan and cook until slightly firm. Do not cook all the way through. Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes then place them on shrimp. Wipe pot clean.
3. Add remaining oil and once hot add green onions, carrots, peas & bean sprouts. Cook for 1 minute then add rice. On highest heat… mix all ingredients together until pan sizzles and rice begins frying.
4. Add soy sauce and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add shrimp, chicken & eggs. Stir until well coated and heated through.