..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 2 hrs 15 mins
- 1 Package Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2 Pounds boneless skinless chicken breast – cut into 1 in. strips
- 10.75 oz Can cream of chicken soup
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- Turn slow cooker on high. Melt butter in bottom of slow cooker.
- Stir in Italian dressing mix until butter and dressing are well mixed.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and coat with butter mixture. Cook on high for 2 hrs.
- Add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese. Stir until melted.
- Allow to cook for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or hot buttered noodles.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW