..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Flavor packed slow cooker cheesy beef nacho soup! Enjoy the taste of nachos in a comforting soup, perfect for any night of the week!
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained of fat
- 1 C yellow onion, chopped
- 1 C green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and diced
- 15 oz corn, drained
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 15 oz petite diced tomatotes, drained
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 1/2C chicken or beef broth
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 C heavy cream
- 3-4 Tb all purpose flour*
- Green onions, chopped for topping
To the bowl of a 5-6 quart slow cooker, add cooked beef, vegetables, beans, seasonings and broth. Stir gently to combine. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
When 4 hours is up, stir in shredded cheese. Whisk together flour and heavy cream until smooth. Pour into slow cooker, stir to combine. Cover and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes.
Serve warm with chopped green onions and tortilla chips.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW