..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced (4 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Stir everything together in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer into a lightly greased 1 to 2 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, or low for 3 hours.
- Dip stays good in the slow cooker on warm setting for up to 2 hours after cooking
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW