- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Pam Butter Flavored Non-Fat, Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder
- 3 oz buttermilk
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs, crushed finely
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces*
* You can use chicken wings and drumsticks with this recipe as well, just make sure to remove the skin
Preheat oven to 365ºF. Lightly coat an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish with the butter flavored nonstick, non-fat cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper together in a medium-size bowl. Place buttermilk and corn flakes crumbs in 2 separate shallow bowls.
Roll chicken breast halves in flour mixture and evenly coat each side. Next dip chicken into buttermilk and then corn flakes crumbs.
Place coated chicken breasts in prepared baking dish. Spray chicken with a light coating of the Butter Flavored non-fat cooking spray. Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink, about 25 to 30 minutes (there is no need to flip the chicken during baking). Makes 4 servings.