- 4 oz whole wheat pasta, uncooked
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 lb ground turkey, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie plate.
Mix together the pasta, egg and parmesan cheese.
Press the mixture into the bottom of the pie plate and up the sides to make the “crust”.
Spread the cottage cheese on top of the “crust”.
Mix the turkey and pasta sauce together, and spread over the cottage cheese.
Sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
Bake for 25 minutes.