- 2 8-ounce tubs cream cheese with chive and onion
- 1 10-ounce can chopped tomatoes and green chile peppers
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded American cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 15-ounce can white kidney (cannellini) or small
- white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- Pita wedges
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine cream cheese, undrained tomatoes, milk, cumin, and fajita seasoning. Stir in chicken, American cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and kidney beans.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Serve immediately or keep covered on warm or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in cilantro. Serve dip with toasted pita wedges.
Makes 26 1/4 Cup Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 153, Carbs 5 g, Fat 11 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 8 g