Do your kids love strawberries? Looking for an easy new snack to throw into the rotation? This easy Strawberry Cream Crescent Roll Recipe is a yummy snack and so easy to make!
This Strawberry Cream Crescent Roll Recipe is versatile, easy, and would also be great for breakfast or dessert.
As you can see in the above picture, these are not complicated. It is a store bought crescent roll, cream cheese mixture, and sliced strawberries. But, let me give you a little hint when rolling the crescents.
- Strawberries don’t like to stay in place.
- Hold the strawberries with your forefinger and the crescent with your thumb while you roll up the dough.
- Helps keep the strawberries in an even layer.
- Roll slowly.
I use a Silpat Silicone Baking Mat in this recipe. I have owned a Silpat for 13 years. It makes clean up and baking quick and easy. Even with the messiest of baked goods nothing sticks to a Silpat! The quality of the Silpat is amazing, my thirteen-year-old Silpat is still in great shape and worth every penny that I spent on it!
Strawberry Cream Crescent Roll
- 4 oz Cream Cheese I used dairy free.
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 to 10 Medium Strawberries sliced
- 8 Crescent Rolls uncooked
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave for approximately 15 seconds on high. Microwaves vary so reduce time if needed. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl. Lay unrolled crescent rolls on a cookie sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Spread an even amount of cream cheese on each crescent roll. Lay a single layer of sliced strawberries on each roll. Carefully roll up dough (see tips above). Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to completely cool! The strawberries and cream cheese will stay very hot inside the crescent roll. Refrigerate any leftovers. You can rewarm them under the broiler.