The Death Over Our Heads: Energy Saving Light Bubles Are Poisonous To The Brain, Nervous System, Liver, Kidneys And Heart

Sharing is caring!

We all love to fit energy-saving light bulbs all over our homes and offices. But most of us don’t know that they are loaded with mercury. It is a very strong neurotoxin that can specifically cause severe harm to pregnant women and kids. It adversely affects our brain and nervous system and organs like kidneys and liver.

However, a new generation of energy-efficient light bulbs is so toxic that the Environmental Protection Agency United States launched an extraordinary protocol implemented in the event of breakage of the bulb and release toxic gas.

From some researchers done at the Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klaudic Institute, proven that energy efficient light bulbs can release up to 20 times the allowed level of mercury when they break at your home.

Some of the health problems caused by these light bulbs are as following:

  • Headache
  • Giddiness
  • Migraines
  • Fatigue
  • Seizure
  • Loss of concentration and focus
  • Confusion

Sever Health Concerns from Energy Efficient Light Bulbs

Mercury is a essential part of the Eco bulbs. Mercury as a powerful neurotoxic..

Mercury is a essential part of the Eco bulbs. Mercury as a powerful neurotoxic that can have dangerous effects on children and pregnant women. It is particularly harmful for the brain, the nervous system, the liver and the kidneys. Mercury can also cause issues with the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive system. It can cause tremors, nervousness, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.

Organic light bulbs also lead to cancer. Peter Brown from Berlin conducted a study that showed that these bulbs consist of toxic carcinogens that can cause cancer. Phenol is mostly used in the chemical industry and it represents a mildly acidic toxin in the form of crystals which are obtained from coal tar.

These energy saving light bulbs also emit large amount of UV-B rays and some amount of UV-C rays. We all know how UV rays can harm our skin and eyes and cause skin cancer. The rays emitted by these eco bulbs not only cause damage to our skin, they also attack and interfere with our immune system. The effect is so adverse that they stop the generation of vitamin D in our body.

They should not be thrown in the regular trash and are hazardous waste. For that reason, if you break them indoors, you will have to open the windows and doors, leaving the house at least 15 minutes in order to minimize exposure to toxic gases.

Sharing is caring!

Scroll to Top